[Blueboard] LS Awards for the Arts, SY 2007-2008

Carla Sison-Siojo csiojo at ateneo.edu
Tue Mar 4 10:48:46 PHT 2008

      MEMO TO: The Loyola Schools Community

      FROM  :
     Ma. Assunta C. Cuyegkeng

     Vice President for the Loyola Schools

      SUBJECT:
     Loyola Schools Awards for the Arts, SY 2007-2008

I am pleased to announce the recipients of the Loyola Schools Awards for the Arts this schoolyear:

Creative Writing: Poetry
Jason G. Tabinas, IV AB Economics

Creative Writing: Fiction
Andrew Carl S. Robles, IV BFA Creative Writing

Creative Writing: Literary Essay
Martin V. Villanueva, IV BFA Creative Writing

Creative Writing: Playwriting

Jerome K. Chua, IV BFA Creative Writing

Theater Arts

Alleyne Julia I. Enriquez, IV AB Communication

Dan Joseph S. Chua, IV AB Management Economics

Ma. Carissa A. Alejandro, IV BS Psychology

Celine Trency E. Caga-anan, IV BFA Theatre Arts

Virlyn Rose R. Ramirez, IV AB European Studies

James A. Jumalon, IV AB Management Economics

Screen Arts
Angelo S. Jose, IV AB Communication
Jose Maria S. Valdez, IV BS Communication Technology

Visual Arts: Photography
Henson Tyler T. Wongaiham, IV AB Communication
Scott Davis L. Kho, IV AB Communication

Visual Arts: Graphic Design
Aaron G. Roselo, IV AB Interdisciplinary Studies
Maria Isabella T. Cabanban, IV BS Communication Technology

Music

Maria Cecilia R. Lacap, IV BFA Theater Arts

Ma. Ramona Linda G. Fernando, IV AB Psychology

Ma. Cecilia N. Custodio, IV BFA Creative Writing

Dance

Liana A. Lim, IV AB Psychology

Warmest congratulations to the awardees!

I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation to the members of the Awards for the Arts Committee:  Ricardo G. Abad, Ph.D., Frances Marie Alcaraz, Christine S. Bellen, Jonathan O. Chua, Marco Aniano V. Lopez, Melissa Vera Maramara, Jovino G. Miroy, Ph.D., Elbert T. Or, Jerry C. Respeto, Ph.D., Danilo Francisco M. Reyes, Edgar C. Samar,
Rica Remedios B. Santos,  Alvin B. Yapan, and Lawrence L. Ypil.

          I would like to invite you to awarding ceremonies on Wednesday, 12 March 2008, 4:30 p.m., at the Escaler Hall, Science Education Complex.

Thank you very much.