[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Juliana K. Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Mon Mar 3 09:19:53 PHT 2008

 ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY

Office of the President

To:                  THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:              ACADEMIC VICE PRESIDENT AND OFFICER-IN-CHARGE

Re:                  TRIP FROM MARCH 3 TO 6, 2008

            I will represent Fr. Nebres in a conference in Tokyo, Japan sponsored by the British Council entitled STRATEGIC DIALOGUE 5: UNIVERSITIES IN A GLOBALISED WORLD.

            MR. JOSE M. SANTOS, Vice President for Finance and Treasurer will be Officer-In-Charge during my absence.

            My office has my contact address.

                                                                                  ANTONETTE PALMA-ANGELES, Ph.D.

                                                                                              Academic Vice President and

                                         Officer-In-Charge