[Blueboard] SITUATION REPORT - Monday, 21 January 2008
iescuadro at ateneo.edu
Mon Jan 21 15:54:56 PHT 2008
(Monday, 21 January 2008)
The Situation Report of 21 January 2008, with relevant photos, is posted at
It may also be downloaded as a Word file from
FOUND and RETURNED: There are more items found and returned in the Loyola
Heights campus than reported to campus security.
1. 9:55 p.m., Tuesday, 15 January: SG JEFFREY C BALLESTER found a
laptop at the Gonzaga carpark waiting shed. This was claimed by an LS
student at 10:45 a.m., Thursday, 17 January at the security office.
2. 8:00 a.m., Friday, 18 January: MR. ELLAR DILOY LEOPOLDO, driver of
LPTODA Green tricycle 213 turned over to security a cell phone left behind
by LS personnel in his tricycle.
3. LS personnel claiming his cell phone found by MR. ELLAR DILOY
4. LS student receiving car key he left at the driver's door of his
5. 10:20 a.m., Friday, 18 January: SG BENJAMIN B TAMAYO found a laptop
at SEC room 123. This was claimed by the owner at 10:58 a.m. of the same
FOUND but UNCLAIMED:
1. 7:10 p.m., Tuesday 15 January: Blue bag with sports shoes found at
the waiting shed in front of the Parade Loop. The bag and shoes are at the
security office, Blue Eagle Gym.
2. 9:30 p.m., Wednesday, 16 January: A LS Graduate Student PATRICK
PADILLA found a wallet with cash in the college complex. The driver's
license was found in the wallet but could not be contacted.
3. 11:00 p.m., Wednesday, 16 January: SG REYNALDO S RAMIREZ found a
wallet at the Upper East carpark. The owner's name is in the ATM card but
no address nor telephone number for security to call.
4. 5:05 p.m., Thursday, 17 January: SSG FERNANDO G PEROCHE found a
wallet with cash (Pesos and US Dollars) in the SEC field concrete bench. No
contact number of the owner could be found.
5. 2:25 p.m., Friday 18 January: Driver ROSENDO C. NEPOMUCENO driver of
LPTODA Green 040 tricycle turning over to campus security a cell phone found
inside his tricycle by a Miriam Student last Wednesday, 16 January. The
owner of the cell phone is being traced by the LS ADSA office.
6. 6:45 a.m., Saturday, 19 January: SG GERONIMO H CIUDAD found an MP3
player at the Univ. Athletics parking area near the Blue Eagle Gym.
8:20 a.m., Friday, 18 January 2008: The car was found unlocked at the Upper
East carpark. The car is familiar to campus security: it had been found
unlocked twice in 2006 and again on 23 February and 19 March 2007. This
time the car was locked but the student left the key on the driver's door.
10:00 a.m., Friday, 18 January: Unlocked car at the Upper East carpark.
Books and other personal belongings found inside the car.
8:35 a.m.. Monday, 21 January: Unlocked car at the Upper East carpark.
Apple laptop was found inside the car. LS ADSA requested security to remove
the laptop and turn it over to the office as the student owner could not be
located. The lock mechanism is defective so the car could not be locked.
TRAFFIC: Despite the Grade School not having classes today, morning traffic
was delayed due to a van that was disabled when the right front wheel got
detached at 5:30 a.m.
Ice delivery van with its right front wheel detached at 5:30 a.m. The MMDA
tow truck did not come until 8:30 a.m. The disabled van obstructed and
delayed morning traffic till 8:00 a.m.
The edge of the diversion road (road parallel to Katipunan from Gate 2.5 to
Gate 3) was painted over the weekend to prevent vehicles parked in the area
from obstructing the flow of traffic.
Please email comments to iescuadro at ateneo.edu
Visit the University Physical Plant website at
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard