[Blueboard] Christ Awareness Week: The Risen Christ

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Mon Jan 21 14:01:49 PHT 2008

21-25 January 2008

Christ Awareness Week:
"THE RISEN CHRIST"

The LS-Campus Ministry Office invites you to the following:

(1) MASSES during which members of our LS community will share their reflections

Jan 21, Mon, 11:30am
Presider:  Fr. Thomas Steinbugler, SJ
Sharer: Ms. Anna Hortaleza-Galvez (Asst to the Dean, JG-SOM)

Jan 21, Mon, 12:30pm
Presider:  Fr. Cel Reyes, SJ
Sharer: Ms. Jean Abigail Victoria (Formator, OSCI)

Jan 23, Wed, 11:30am
Presider:  Fr. Jim O’Donnell, SJ
Sharer: Ms. Nastasia Tysmans (Junior Student, European Studies)

Jan 23, Wed, 12:30pm
Presider:  Fr. William Currie, SJ
Sharer: Carlos Locsin (Junior Student, Psychology)

Jan 24, Thurs, 12:00pm
Sharer: Dr. Stephen Henry Totanes (Faculty, History Department)

(2) EXHIBITS along our Edsa walk of artworks made by the different student
groups and organizations and at the MVP basement sponsored by the Fine Arts students

(3) a PRAYER CONCERT on January 25, Friday, 4:45-6:00pm,
at the Colayco Pavilion
featuring the Ateneo College Glee Club, the Ateneo College Ministry Group,
Christ’s Commission Fellowship, the Company of Ateneo Dancers, Gene Pool,
the Jesuit Scholastics, Kinema and Youth for Christ.

Hope you can join us!

Loyola Schools Campus Ministry Office
Ateneo de Manila University
Ground Floor, MVP-CSL Building