[Blueboard] Now Available! ACED Planner 2008

Joel Mark B. Barredo jbarredo at ateneo.edu
Wed Jan 16 18:57:40 PHT 2008

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

The Ateneo Center for Educational Development (ACED) wishes to offer
the Ateneo Community twelve months of great success stories through
its ACED Planner 2008!

For only Php 100.00, you will be able to journey through four
inspiring stories of development in Philippine Public Education...

- "A Community of Excellent Dedication" : ACED and Eight Partner
Public Schools

- "A Commitment to Embodying Dreams" : ACED and the Quezon City
Development Project

- "A Conquest to Enhance and Deliver" : ACED and the 4th District of
Nueva Ecija Development Project

- " A Christian Engineer for Development" : Fr. Bienvenido Nebres S.J.
and the Presidential Coordinating Task Force for Education (PCTFE)

Proceeds of the ACED planner 2008 will help fund and successfully
realize ACED's various programs.

If you are interested to avail of our ACED Planner 2008, Please
contact, Mr. Joel Barredo or Ms. Alma Sy at 426-5693 or 426-6001 loc.
4028/4029.

Thank you for your utmost support! We hope that you, your friends and
family will be able to celebrate a year of bliss and success through
the ACED Planner! May God bless you!

In Christ,
ACED Family