[Blueboard] 16 Pathways students get into Ateneo de Manila!

Solvie T. Nubla snubla at ateneo.edu
Mon Jan 14 17:21:47 PHT 2008

Please post, thank you!

Dear Friends of Pathways,

Happy New Year! Pathways has been off to a good start with 16 Pathways
students geting accepted to the Ateneo. They are:

1	Abril, Karlo Edesson	BS Management Engineering
2	Acyapat, Carol Joy	         AB English Literature
3	Briones, Jeric	BSM AMF
4	Caoitan, Klarence	BS PS -ACS
5	Cruz, Marie Gene	BS Biology
6	Cruz, Marvin	BSM AMF
7	De Asis, Dyan	BS Psychology
8	Dondon, Sydney	BS Management
9	Gadiano, Marjorie	AB Psychology
10	Marcial, Joana	AB Communications
11	Rellores, Genevee	BS Management
12	Samson, Rachel	AB Psychology
13	Santioque, Marrie	BS Management
14	Santos, Lean	AB Psychology
15	Valenzuela, Ma Jealyn	AB Communications
16	Volpane, Ayesha Marie	AB Political Science

Karlo Edesson Abril also made it to the prestigious Director's List.
Every year only the top 2% of all the students who pass the Ateneo
College Entrance Test (ACET) make it to this very exclusive list.

These are the students our very own Ateneo college volunteers mentored
the past two summers through the Alay ni Ignacio (ANI) summer school
program.

Congratulations! We are all very proud of you!

Cheers,

Solvie T. Nubla
Pathways to Higher Education
Ateneo de Manila University