[Blueboard] Sumilao Farmers Supporter's General Assembly

Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan slb at admu.edu.ph
Mon Jan 14 17:58:29 PHT 2008

Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan

would like to invite all of the groups supporting the Sumilao Farmers

to attend a General Assembly

Date: January 16, 2007 (Wednesday)

Time: 5:00PM

Venue: Pedro Calungsod Hall, Loyola School of Theology, ADMU

The Sumilao farmers will be returning to Manila to demand for the Cease and Desist Order and the Notice of Coverage that was promised by the Office of the President.

We will be talking about the updates and the possible actions that we could take to help our farmer-brothers and sisters to finally regain their ancestral land.

Let us all be one with the Sumilao farmers in their fight for social justice.

Manalangin. Manindigan. Makialam.

Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan