[Blueboard] Release of Certificate of Compensation Payment/Tax Withheld (BIR Form No. 2316 for the Calendar Year 2007

cao at admu.edu.ph cao at admu.edu.ph
Mon Jan 7 13:17:12 PHT 2008

DATE:		January 7, 2008

TO:		Ateneo de Manila University Employees

FROM:		Central Accounting Office

SUBJECT:	Release of Certificate of Compensation Payment/Tax Withheld
		(BIR Form No. 2316 for the Calendar Year 2007)

Please be informed that our office will release your Certificate of
Compensation Payment/Tax Withheld (BIR Form No. 2316) on January 11, 2008.
May we request you to VERIFY/REVIEW the certificate.  After verification,
employees who are qualified for a Substituted Filing of Annual Income Tax
Return MUST submit the verified, signed and completed BIR Form No. 2316 to our
office on or before January 21, 2008.  Only completed forms will be accepted.

Venues for submission are as follows:

Loyola Campus - Window 11 of the Central Accounting Office
Rockwell and Salcedo Campuses  - Central Accounting Extension Office, Ground
Floor, APS Building, Rockwell Center.

Please be advised that we will no longer accept completed forms after the
deadline.  Your compliance will be greatly appreciated.

Very truly yours,

Josefina F. Marasigan
Head, Payroll Section

Noted by: