[Blueboard] HYPERTENSION (Wellness Program)

oespedido at ateneo.edu oespedido at ateneo.edu
Fri Feb 29 07:55:20 PHT 2008

		TO     :	University Community

		FROM   :	Personnel Director

		RE     :	HYPERTENSION
		   		  Wellness Program

		We have organized a Wellness program for our employees this
                 year. For our first activity, we have invited Dr. Jeffrey
                 Anthony Galura, M.D., to discuss the topic of ?Hypertension?
		on Saturday, March 8, 2008, at 10:00  to 11:30 a.m., at the
                 PLDT CTC (Convergent Technologies Center), Rm 308.

		We have chosen ?Hypertension? as our first topic because our
                 health insurance utilization reports from July 2007 to date,
                 show that hypertension is the most common ailment among our
                 employees and their dependents.

		We believe that this program will be very beneficial for all
                 University employees. They will be provided knowledge which
                 they can use to select the appropriate diet and
exercise suited
                 to their age, state of health and lifestyle.

		The success of this program depends on the attendance of your
                 staff and we need your permission to allow them to join this
                 educational gathering.  We look forward to your usual
		support for this undertaking. Thank you.

		MS. IMELDA G. NIBUNGCO
		Personnel Director