[Blueboard] Checks Request Processing

cao at admu.edu.ph cao at admu.edu.ph
Thu Feb 28 15:39:13 PHT 2008

Date	:	February 26, 2008

To	:	University Community

From	:	Central Accounting Office

Subject:	Checks Request Processing

For your convenience, we wish to inform you that beginning March 1, 2008, our
Accounts Payable Section will inform you when your check is ready for pick up
or release through SMS or text message.  In order to do this, please indicate
the CELL PHONE NUMBER OF THE PAYEE on the space provided in the Order for a
Check.

Please be reminded that the processing time for your check requests is two [2]
working days from the time the CAO receives your check requests, provided that
the necessary documents and information are provided.  Once your check is
prepared, please allow for one more working day for your check to be approved
and signed by authorized check signatories.

Please be reminded also of the 12:00 NOON-cut-off-time for receiving your
check request.  All check requests received after the cut-off are considered