[Blueboard] Change in Assembly times for Feb. 29 mobilization

Benjamin T. Tolosa, Jr. btolosa at ateneo.edu
Thu Feb 28 10:56:03 PHT 2008

Please note the change in assembly times for both Ateneo Loyola and
Rockwell contingents:

The Ateneo de Manila/Jesuit communities are mobilizing to participate
in the February 29 Interfaith Rally on Ayala Ave, Makati, 4:30-8:00
pm.  We will be joining the big contingents coming from the Watch,
Pray and Act Movement (CEAP-MAPSA-ICM-AMRSP-PPCRV-SLB) and
NGOs/POs/political groups like CODE-NGO, Pakisama, Akkapka, Team RP
Pugadlawin, Lente and Pandayan.  These groups comprise a larger
network called BUSINA (Buong Bansa Sinisigaw: Tama Na, Itama Na!)
which is campaigning for Truth, Accountability and Reform.

Assembly times/places are as follows:

Ateneo Loyola:  1:00 pm Xavier Hall (administration building); buses
will leave at 1:30 pm

Ateneo Rockwell: 1:30 pm Atrium

We will all join the The Watch, Pray and Act Movement and the larger
Busina Network at Don Bosco Makati at 2-2:30 pm. We will march as a group
to the rally site in Ayala Avenue by 3pm.

Please wear Ateneo shirts for easy identification and bring food,
water, a towel and extra clothing.  Blue and white are the colors of
truth, accountability, reform and hope (but we will wear green ribbons
or arm bands).

Magpakatotoo, Managot, Magbago!

Benjamin T. Tolosa, Jr., Ph.D.
Chair, School Forum
Loyola Schools
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1108
Philippines

email: btolosa at ateneo.edu, benjtolosa at gmail.com
telefax: (632) 426-0906
trunkline: (632) 426-6001, ext. 5250, 5251