[Blueboard] Web news update (27 February)

Gia D. Dumo gdumo at ateneo.edu
Wed Feb 27 16:00:20 PHT 2008

Web news update (27 February)

For the latest bulletins, news and features on the Ateneo, visit the
official university Web site:  <http://www.ateneo.edu/>
http://www.ateneo.edu. This week's home page stories:

President's Corner

*	GC35 Update: Pope tells Jesuits 'The Church needs you'

News

*	Ateneo-Japan Radio Ltd. collaboration: Goodbye WIPAS, welcome WiMAX
*	Ateneo reaps accolades at Jessup national round
*	AGS-DISCS software modules help make AP and Filipino more
interesting

Features

*	Wish fulfillment in Impy Pilapil's interactive installation "12
Human Senses"
*	Busina (A primer)
*	A statement from economists of the Ateneo de Manila University

Sports

*	 <http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=120&type=2&sec=27&aid=4890> Sign
up for the Summer 2008 sports modules - ACC, AJBA, AFC, ABS
*	Blue Booters Bulletin #12: Life, death, and Ateneo football
*	Blue Booters Bulletin #11: Awakenings, A Gambit, and Grand Theft
(UAAP Updates)
*	10th Inter-MBA Challenge kicks off

Announcements

*	BlueRep presents "Bat Boy The Musical", March 7
*	Interfaith Rally, Feb. 29
*	Tutok Kargado Video Screenings
*	Symposium and film showing on truths and memories of World War II,
March 18 and 19

What's new inside?

o        Situation Report - Feb. 27 (University Physical Plant)

o        Ateneo Golf Club Launch (Alumni Events)

o        Five key lessons I've learned since I came down from the hill
(Alumni News)

o        "Teddies" awarded to outstanding AHS student orgs (High School)

o        Reflecting on Juniors' Prom 08 (High School)

o        Juniors' Prom "Deroulez" a great success! (High School)

Visit your Unit Homepage for updates. Check out 'Ateneo this week' for
weekly campus activities. We welcome news, features, and announcements from
the Ateneo community. Please send your materials to commpr at admu.edu.ph.
Thank you!