[Blueboard] SLB International On-Line Forum

Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan slb at admu.edu.ph
Thu Feb 21 14:36:30 PHT 2008

Log-on. Be updated. Air your sentiments. Exchange views.

The SLB International On-Line Forum

On Demanding TRUTH, ACCOUNTABILITY & REFORM

24/7   Feb 25-March 2, 2008

Log-on to: www.slb.ph

Filipinos around the world want a chance to speak up and be heard about the state of our country. As many continue to wonder "Is Jun Lozada a credible witness? Do I believe in his testimony? Has our government really lost its moral authority and legitimacy?”, many also ask "Where do we go from here? What can we actually do?"

Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan has therefore created the space where opinions can be made to count and where questions can communally be discerned.

The SLB International on-line forum will run for the entire week from Feb 25-March2, 2008. It will be accessible anytime of the day, all 7 days. Resource persons from the SLB team will also be on-line every lunch period from 12nn-2pm (Philippine time).

We want Filipinos everywhere to log-on, be updated, air their sentiments, and exchange views, because all these are important steps toward heeding the call to communal discernment and building consensus.

Help us spread the word. Send this to all your Filipino friends and  relatives everywhere, especially those overseas.

Manalangin. Manindigan. Makialam.

SIMBAHANG LINGKOD NG BAYAN