[Blueboard] Ateneo wins 1st place in Quizzardry!

Ma. Mercedes T. Rodrigo, Ph.D. mrodrigo at ateneo.edu
Thu Feb 21 12:09:06 PHT 2008

The Department of Information Systems and Computer Science is proud to announce our team composed of

Ivan Clement 1ME
John Patrick Manalo 3CS

won first place in the Quizzardry contest hosted by the University of the Philippines, Diliman, on 20 Feb 2008.

Our second team composed of Daniel Go and Eric Sy, both 1CS, came in fourth.  Second and third places went to UP Manila.

Twelve teams competed in all, representing Ateneo, Centro Escolar, Far Eastern University, St. Paul's College, University of Santo Tomas, and UP Manila.

Congratulations to our teams!

Congratulations to our teams!  We are very proud of you!