[Blueboard] Invitation to Team RP Concert for Truth, Accountability and Reform

Harvey Keh harveykeh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 20:42:40 PHT 2008

   Stand up and make our voices count!

A CONCERT FOR TRUTH,
ACCOUNTABILITY AND REFORM

Monday, February 25, 2008
4-8PM
Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
(between Gates 2 & 3)

*In light of the recent happenings (ZTE Broadband Deal) in our society, it's
time that the voice of the Filipino Youth be heard! Let us make our voices
count with some of this generation's most relevant musicians and
personalities. *
*Be part of the pursuit of  TRUTH, REFORM, and ACCOUNTABILITY in our
government and sign up to be a TEAM RP VOLUNTEER.*

* *

*THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!*

For more information, contact:

*Ms. Reese Fernandez*
*Programs Head, Team RP*
*Tel: (02) 426-5657*
reesefernandez at yahoo.com

*Admission to the Concert is Free! *
*Please help by passing this on to your friends!*