[Blueboard] Ateneo Men's Football Team enters UAAP finals, plays FEU Sunday!

Comm & PR commpr at admu.edu.ph
Sat Feb 16 09:30:01 PHT 2008

Ateneo Men's Football Team enters UAAP finals for 9th time
The Ateneo Men's Football Team has reached the finals of the 70th UAAP Season. This is the ninth time since 1989 that the Blue Booters have reached the finals of the prestigious UAAP Football Tournament.

The Blue Booters were runners-up in the 1989, 1997, and 1998 seasons. >From 1996 to 2006, the Ateneo was crowned champions in 1996, 1999, and three-peat champions from 2003 to 2005. Thirteen of the eighteen players of the men's team came from the grassroots program of the Ateneo Football Center (AFC).

Ateneo will play Far Eastern University on Sunday, February 17 at 2 p.m. at the Ateneo college football field. Please support our team as they bring back the crown to our school!