[Blueboard] Seminar on Early Detection and Intervention of Children with Special Needs

mcelestino at ateneo.edu mcelestino at ateneo.edu
Wed Feb 6 19:51:56 PHT 2008

     Greetings!

     The Quezon City-Marikina Grade School Consortium, Pre-School
Cluster, composed of Ateneo de Manila, Claret, School of the Holy
Spirit, Holy Family School, Marist School, Miriam College, St.
Bridget`s School, and St. Mary`s College will sponsor a seminar
entitled "Early Detection and Intervention of Children with Special
Needs" at the Ateneo Grade School Auditorium on February 9,
2008(Saturday) at 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.

     Our resource speaker, Dr. Edilberto I. Dizon is a SPED
Diagnostician-Counselor and a professor at the University of the
Philippines, College of Special Education.

     As parents and teachers, this seminar will give us valuable
insights and knowledge to better understand and help our children with
special needs.

     The seminar fee costs Php 200 per participant (inclusive of snacks).

     For those interested, please contact Ms. Mila Lucas at loc. 7123.

     Thank you.