[Blueboard] Intersect National Situationer now out-avail of it with discounted prices at the JJCICSI's Publication sale!

Intersect intersec at admu.edu.ph
Tue Feb 5 11:51:05 PHT 2008

Have we left the poor behind?

Recent economic gains show that our country’s development is in full force.
Different sectors and different people have different opinions regarding this.
We, however, cannot ignore the fact that a lot of Filipinos still live beneath
the poverty threshold and are still hungry and hopeless-have we left them
behind?

Intersect, in its latest National Situationer titled, “Leaving the Poor
Behind,” hopes to answer this question. Among the articles in the said issue
are: “Has Growth been Pro-poor in the Philippines?”; “Where Do the Poor Go
When Development Demolishes Them?”; “To the Streets”; “For the Dignity of the
Rural Poor”; “Education Matters”; “Practical Investments to Manage
Population”; “The Juvenile Justice and Welfare Act: Promise of a Better
Future”; and “Hope from the Grassroots.” All these articles hope to paint a
picture of where our country is heading and if we are taking the poor with us
in this direction.

We also take this opportunity to thank you for being with us for many years.
As many of you know, this is the Intersect’s last issue. As a sign of our
gratitude, we are slashing P10 of our P80 cover price for this issue. We are
also holding a publications sale.  All our publications including all the
issues of Intersect, our Pulso monograph series, Occasional Paper series and
our Pinakatagong Lihim ng Simbahan VCD will all be available on discounted
prices. Our sale will begin on February 8 and end on February 15. Free gifts
await the first ten (10) buyers. Hurry while supplies last!

For our publications catalog and inquiries, you may reach us at 426-6001 to 30
local 4665 or e-mail us at intersec at admu.edu.ph or intersect_icsi at yahoo.com.
You can also drop by our office at the 2/F Mayo Hall, Social Development
Complex, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City. Look for
Chayie or Didith.