[Blueboard] Fall in Love, Stay in Love

gesu at admu.edu.ph gesu at admu.edu.ph
Fri Feb 1 06:34:06 PHT 2008

Everyone is invited to the follwing services
at the Church of the Gesù:

FIRST FRIDAY MASS
February 1, 2008, 6:00 PM
Celebrant: Rev. Fr. Bill Kreutz, SJ
Choir: Ateneo College Ministry Group

FIRST SUNDAY ALUMNI MASS
February 3, 2008, 10:30 AM
Celebrant: Rev. Fr. Ray Guiao, SJ

ASH WEDNESDAY MASS
February 6, 2008, 7:00 PM

------------

This beautiful prayer from Treatise on the Love of God
by St. Francis de Sales is a prayer of love,
asking our hearts to be on fire,
to burn for desire only for love of God.

O love eternal,
my soul needs and chooses you eternally!
Ah, come Holy Spirit,
and inflame our hearts with your love!
To love -- or to die!
To die -- and to love!
To die to all other love
in order to live in Jesus' love,
so that we may not die eternally.
But that we may live in your eternal love,
O Savior of our souls,
we eternally sing,
"Live, Jesus! Jesus, I love!
Live, Jesus, whom I love!
Jesus, I love, Jesus who lives and reigns
forever and ever." Amen.

--from Treatise on the Love of God by Saint Francis de Sales

For inquiries, commments or suggestions, kindly contact:

                          GESU LITURGICAL COMMITTEE
                             Church of the Gesu
                        Ateneo de Manila University

		            Telephone Numbers:

      For reservations:  Marife at 426-6069 or 426-6001 loc.4071
	   To contact the Gesu Campus Ministers:
	  	   Edmark at 426-6001 loc. 4075
		   Jerome at 426-6001 loc. 7154

		            Fax Number:  426-6088