[Blueboard] October Medal Mass

gesu at admu.edu.ph gesu at admu.edu.ph
Sun Sep 30 21:12:24 PHT 2007

  The month of  October  is dedicated to the most Holy Rosary, the month
of Mary.  During this month, Ateneans, with their deep and tender
devotion to  Mary, have a long-standing tradition of not only carrying the
rosary in their  right pockets, but also wearing the blue-ribboned October
medal.  The image of the  miraculous medal pinned on their chests ever
reminds them of  their  prayer: "Mary  for you, for your white and blue.
We pray you'll keep us,  Mary, constantly true, we pray you'll keep us
Mary faithful to you."

   Let us on October 1, come together as a community, to celebrate the
rosary  month.  And as we begin to wear her medal,  let us continue to ask
the Blessed Mother's  guidance and intercession and "to place us with her
Son."

			    OCTOBER MEDAL MASS
 	               01 October 2007, Monday,
                        7:00 PM, Church of the Gesù
  	       Presider and Homilist: Fr. Ben Nebres, SJ

	We will be distributing the October Medals after the mass.

 For inquiries, commments or suggestions, kindly contact:

                          GESU LITURGICAL COMMITTEE
                             Church of the Gesu
                        Ateneo de Manila University

		            Telephone Numbers:

      For reservations:  Marife at 426-6069 or 426-6001 loc.4071
	   To contact the Gesu Campus Ministers:
	  	   Edmark at 426-6001 loc. 4076
		   Jerome at 426-6001 loc. 7154

		            Fax Number: 426-60-69