[Blueboard] Tickets for the Ateneo-La Salle Srs Game this Thursday, Sept 27, 2007

Efren Debulgado edebulgado at ateneo.edu
Mon Sep 24 16:46:35 PHT 2007

To All Ateneo Alumni, Central Administrators & Staff:

Please be informed about the distribution of tickets for Thursday's 27
Sept game:

Tickets will be available for sale for the Ateneo-La Salle Srs game on
Thursday, 27 September 2007, 3pm, Araneta Coliseum, on Wednesday, 26
September 2007, at the Blue Eagle Gym, starting at 8:30am.

1. No reservations will be entertained.

2. Only two (2) tickets per person.

3. Please present a valid I.D. (e.g. SSS ID, office ID, etc). No I.D.,
no ticket. For proxies, please provide a letter of authorization, your
I.D. and your representative's ID. A proxy can only represent one member
of the Ateneo community.

For LS faculty, LS admin & staff, please proceed to the College
Athletics Office; and for LS students, to the MVP Center lobby.

For HS students, HS faculty, HS admin and staff, please proceed to the
APSA office, HS admin building.

Thank you for your cooperation and your support.

One Big FIGHT!

Jun Dalandan

Director for Alumni Relations