[Blueboard] UAAP Basketball Championship Games This Saturday & Tickets for the Ateneo-UST Game

Efren Debulgado edebulgado at ateneo.edu
Thu Sep 20 11:42:53 PHT 2007

 1. Championship - Ladies & Jrs. (Best of 3  Series)

Game 1
Saturday, September 22, 2007, Ninoy Aquino Stadium

2:00PM  Ateneo vs. UP (Womens)
3:45PM Ateneo vs.  DLSZ (Juniors)

Tickets will be available only at the venue on Saturday, September 22, 2007.

2.  Final 4 Playoff Game- Seniors

Sunday, September 23, 2007, Araneta Coliseum

3:00PM   Ateneo  vs UST

To all Ateneo Alumni, Central Administrators & Staff,
     all GS students, GS Faculty, GS Admin & Staff:

Tickets will be available for sale  for the Ateneo-UST Srs game on
Sunday, 23 September 2007, 3pm, Araneta Coliseum, tomorrow, Friday, 21
September 2007,  at  the Blue Eagle Gym, starting at 8:00am.

1. No reservations will be entertained.

2. Only two (2) tickets per person.

3. Please present a valid I.D. (e.g. SSS ID, office ID, etc). No I.D.,
no ticket. For proxies, please provide a letter of authorization, your
I.D. and your representative's ID. A proxy can only represent one member
of the Ateneo community.

For LS students, LS Faculty, LS Admin. & Staff:
Please proceed to the College Athletics Office and the MVP Center Lobby.

For HS students, HS Faculty, HS Admin & Staff:
Please proceed to the APSA Office, HS Administrration building.

Thank you for your cooperation and your support.

One Big FIGHT!

Jun Dalandan

Director for Alumni Relations