[Blueboard] UAAP Basketball Championship Games This Saturday & Tickets for the Ateneo-UST Game

Efren Debulgado edebulgado at ateneo.edu
Thu Sep 20 10:11:13 PHT 2007

 1. Championship - Ladies & Jrs. (Best of 3  Series)

Game 1
Saturday, September 22, 2007, Ninoy Aquino Stadium

2:00PM  Ateneo vs. UP (Womens)
3:45PM Ateneo vs.  DLSZ (Juniors)

Tickets will be available only at the venue on Saturday, September 22, 2007.

2.  Final 4 Playoff Game- Seniors

Sunday, September 23, 2007, Araneta Coliseum

3:00PM   Ateneo  vs UST

Tickets will be available for sale  for the Ateneo-UST Srs game on
Sunday, 23 September 2007, 3pm, Araneta Coliseum, tomorrow, Friday, 22
September 2007, at the Blue Eagle Gym, starting at 8:00am.

1. No reservations will be entertained.

2. Only two (2) tickets per person.

3. Please present a valid I.D. (e.g. SSS ID, office ID, etc). No I.D.,
no ticket. For proxies, please provide a letter of authorization, your
I.D. and your representative's ID. A proxy can only represent one member
of the Ateneo community.

For Ateneo College students, please proceed to the College Athletics
Office and the MVP Center Lobby.

For HS students, please proceed to the APSA Office, HS Administrration
building.

Thank you for your cooperation and your support.

One Big FIGHT!

Jun Dalandan

Director for Alumni Relations