[Blueboard] AGS fiesta " 150 on the Fly "

jsalvador at ateneo.edu jsalvador at ateneo.edu
Tue Sep 18 15:36:21 PHT 2007

Dear Friends,

This year's 2 day feast of the Holy Guardian Angels celebration becomes
the ideal platform to launch the momentous sesquicentennial or  the 150
year anniversary of the Ateneo de Manila in School Year 2009- 2010.

It is for this reason that we are enjoining you to come and support this
year's fiesta. Not only will this be an ideal opportunity to strengthen
family ties and touch base with the rest of the community  but more
importantly your patronage of the fiesta will be able to support our
social action project beneficiaries.

THE SALU-SALO
September 28 and 29 are reserved for the salu-salo where families and
classes gather for festivities.

Our Class Parent Representatives have been tasked to implement clear
guidelines to assertively promote simplicity and cleanliness in the
preparation of their classroom festivities.

TRAFFIC AND SECURITY
It may be helpful for us to anticipate heavy traffic, due mainly to the
increased volume of vehicles.

We feel that your presence and support manifested in a number of ways
would appropriate the thrust of this year's fiesta. May we all have a
fruitful and meaningful  feast .