[Blueboard] Thank you for your condolences

Isabel mhugo at ateneo.edu
Thu Sep 13 11:38:27 PHT 2007

Dear Friends and Co-workers,

It is difficult to find the words to express my gratitude for the many kindnesses you have shown me during this sad time.

I am so grateful for all you have done for our family. The cards, phone calls, email messages and prayers meant a great deal to us as we struggled with our heartbreaking loss. Along with the emotional support you gave us.

Given the great outpouring of support. Please know that your generosity and thoughtfulness have touched us deeply. Knowing that we were not alone helped us bear our grief and sadness. Thank you for being there for us.

With sincere thanks,

MA. ISABEL P. HUGO and family