[Blueboard] Job Opening at JesCom
Jun D. Garcia
pgarcia at admu.edu.ph
Wed Sep 12 17:32:51 PHT 2007
Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc., an institution engaged in the
audio-visual and multimedia materials for Christian evangelization invites
the following position:
Job Objective : Ensures that JesCom production projects are planned and
executed with the highest quality possible
Reports to : Audio-Visual Production Manager
• Creative spirit
• Ability to "THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX"
• Solid communication skills
• Ability to fit into a fast-paced, teamwork-oriented environment
• Self starter and a team leader
• Excellent client servicing skills
• Ability to work under extremely tight deadlines
• Video editing experience
• Work experience in a video production environment a big plus
• Keen interest in, and enthusiasm for, the work of the foundation
Main Responsibilities :
1. Prepares budget proposals for production projects assigned and when
approved, executes the production of these projects.
2. Coordinates production including coordinating talents, cameramen,
3. Reviews project proposals and makes recommendations for improvement in
keeping with the vision and mission of Jescom.
4. Entertains walk-in clients for job orders such as dubbing and executes
such services, as needed.
5. Takes charge of maintenance of equipment, including canvassing for
equipment purchase, as needed.
6. Takes charge of inventory of tapes and identifying tapes to be
decommissioned, as needed.
7. Prepares budget summary (documentation of actual expenses) for all
production projects handled.
8. Performs other tasks as may be assigned from time to time (such as
assisting in other productions to include being a runner,
transcribing, shotlisting, preparing idiot boards, etc.)
Applicants may submit their resume to:
The Finance and Administrative Manager
Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
Sonolux Building, Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Email HYPERLINK "mailto:jcf at admu.edu.ph" \njcf at admu.edu.ph
Tel No 426-5971 to 72
Fax no 426-5970
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.15/1002 - Release Date: 9/11/2007
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard