[Blueboard] Web news update (12 September)

Gia D. Dumo gdumo at ateneo.edu
Wed Sep 12 14:29:10 PHT 2007

Web news update (12 September)

For the latest bulletins, news and features on the Ateneo, visit the
official university Web site:  <http://www.ateneo.edu/>
http://www.ateneo.edu. This week's home page stories:

Bulletins

- Classes in the Grade School and High School on Sept. 12, 2007  called off

News

*	Atenean bags top spot in 2007 PRC chemistry board exam
*	Twelve Ateneans win Palanca, National Book prizes
*	LS Interim Graduate Student Council officers sworn in

Features

*	Junior Term Abroad: Learning life (Part 1 of 2)
*	Floy Quintos' "Fluid" seeps deep into artistic sensibilities
*	Baseball Junior World Series: A view from the hill

Sports/UAAP Updates

*	Lady Eagles Bulletin #14: Lady Eagles lose to Tigresses, hold on to
No. 1 spot
*	Blue Eagles Bulletin #13: The Rain Man
*	Blue Eaglets Bulletin #13: AHS beats DLSU, 71-63
*	Three stripes for the Blue and White

Announcements

*	Come to the SOMWEEK 2007
*	JesCom bags Bronze Telly
*	Lecture on the sovereignty and revolution in the Spanish
Philippines, Sep. 19

What's new inside?

*	The ACFJ Fellowships and other ACFJ updates (ACFJ)
*	Business and The Father's Business  (Alumni Events)
*	Tulong Tulong sa Pagsulong- this year' s Fellowship Camp (Grade
School)
*	2nd Quarter Status Report 10 September 2007 (University Physical
Plant)
*	A fitting birthday tribute to Our Lady and other AHS updates (High
School)

Visit your Unit Homepage for updates. Check out 'Ateneo this week' for
weekly campus activities. We welcome news, features, and announcements from
the Ateneo community. Please send your materials to commpr at admu.edu.ph.
Thank you!