[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Juliana K. Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Tue Sep 11 15:31:49 PHT 2007

ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY

Office of the President

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM SEPTEMBER 16-21, 2007

                        I will leave for the US on Sunday, September 16 to attend the Board Meeting of Georgetown University. I will return to Manila on Friday, September 21.

                        DR. ANTONETTE PALMA-ANGELES, Academic Vice President will be officer-in-charge during my absence.

                        My office has my contact addresses.

                                                                                                      BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.