[Blueboard] Tickets for the Ateneo-La Salle Srs Game this Sunday, Sept 9, 2007

Efren Debulgado edebulgado at ateneo.edu
Wed Sep 5 12:59:58 PHT 2007

To All Ateneo Alumni, Central Administrators & Staff:

Please be informed about the distribution of tickets for this Sunday's game.

Very limited Upper A and Upper B Tickets will be available for sale at
P100@ and 50@ , respectively, for the Ateneo-La Salle Srs game on
Sunday, 9 September 2007, 4pm, Araneta Coliseum, tomorrow, Thursday, 6
September 2007, at the Blue Eagle Gym, starting at 8:30am.

1. No reservations will be entertained.

2. Only two (2) tickets per person.

3. Please present a valid I.D. (e.g. SSS ID, office ID, etc). No I.D.,
no ticket. For proxies, please provide a letter of authorization, your
I.D. and your representative's ID. A proxy can only represent one member
of the Ateneo community.

Thank you for your cooperation and your support.

One Big FIGHT!

Jun Dalandan

Director for Alumni Relations