[Blueboard] Message of thanks

Rosalie P. Mendoza rmendoza at ateneo.edu
Tue Oct 30 08:24:51 PHT 2007

To the Ateneo Community:

On behalf of my brothers and sister I would like to convey our message of
thanks for all the generous help and loving support you extended to us
during the times when we were in deep sorrow.

I would like to express my profound gratitude for the many kindness you
have shown us during the wake of my late mother MRS. NATIVIDAD A.
PASCUAL.

Thank you for the flowers and financial support, and most of all, for
keeping vigil in the hour of our bereavement for my dearest mother.

Please know that your generosity and thoughtfulness have touched us
deeply. You helped us bear our grief and sadness. Thank you for being
there for us.

I close with my best wishes for you in all your endeavors and offer you my
warm personal regards.

With sincere thanks,

    PONG

Rosalie P. Mendoza