[Blueboard] Update: ABL 2008

Jeng Manglallan jmanglallan at ateneo.edu
Tue Oct 23 16:54:22 PHT 2007

To all fellow employees,

Update: ABL 2008 Season, Employees Divisions
--------------------------------------
As of October 19, the Ateneo units that have an indicated an initial
interest to join ABL 2008 are the following:

1-2. ADMU Grade School (possibly 2 teams)
3-4. ADMU High School (possibly 2 teams)
5-6. MIS/Registrar (possibly 2 teams)
7. Rizal Library
8. Jesuit Residence
9. Ateneo Professional Schools
10. Security Office

Assuming at least 10 teams participate, we will be able to put up 2
divisions, possibly based on relative strength, for the Employee sector
of the 2008 season of the ABL.

We would like to still invite all interested Ateneo employees to join
the employee divisions of ABL 2008. Employees can join as teams, groups
(more than one employee and less than ten), or as individuals. For
employees who join as groups or individuals, the ABL will facilitate the
formation of your team by referring you to existing teams or creating
new teams with other individuals or groups. To ensure that all players
are given a chance to play, the ABL plans to continue the guidelines
established last year where all present players were required to be
fielded in for a minimum of ten minutes or one full quarter.

In particular, we would like to invite employees of the Loyola Schools,
Central Administration, and other units that currently still have no
representation for ABL 2008 to join. If you are interested, please call
Ms. Jeng Manglallan of the OUDAR at loc. 4083 for more information. You
can also send an email to abl at admu.edu.ph <mailto:abl at admu.edu.ph> or
log on to www.abl.ph <http://www.abl.ph/> .

For now, may we request all those interested to firm up their teams
and/or groups over the coming weeks. We need firm commitments and the
initial rosters of teams by Thursday, November 8. We will be setting a
meeting at 4:00 p.m. on this day at the OUDAR, 2/F Xavier Hall. The
deadline for the settlement of all associated fees is on Friday,
November 23.

Sincerely,

MR. ROMEO A. DALANDAN, JR.
Director for Alumni Relations
Office of University Development and Alumni Relations