[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Juliana K. Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Mon Oct 22 11:02:16 PHT 2007

ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY

Office of the President

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM OCTOBER 25-27, 2007

            I will leave for Daegu, South Korea on Thursday, October 25 to attend the ACUCA Management Conference in Keimyung University and the meeting of the ACUCA Executive Committee. I will return to Manila on Saturday, October 27.

            MR. JOSE M. SANTOS, Vice President for Finance and Treasurer will be officer-in-charge during my absence.

            My office has my contact address.

                                                                                                      BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.