[Blueboard] Conversations 2007 (TFI/ISEW for Part-time Faculty Members of the LS) Change of Venue

Ma. Carla A. Andrada mcandrada at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 19 08:42:48 PHT 2007

Please post, thank you
----

Please take note of certain changes in the Conversations 2007 (TFI/ISEW
for Part-time faculty members of the Loyola Schools) venues:

October 20, 2007 - SEC Lecture Hall 3 (SEC Building B, second floor)
October 27, 2007 - CTC 201

We'd like to apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused.

Thank you.

Conversations 2007 Programme

DAY 1: October 20, Saturday -- TFI Orientation: Vision-Mission, The Loyola
Schools, Policies and Procedures

8:30    Registration

9:00	Mission and Vission of the Loyola Schools
           Dr. Ma. Assunta C. Cuyegkeng

10:00	BREAK

10:30	Who are our Students and Student Centered Learning (TACCS)
	   Dr. Liane Peña-Alampay

12:00	LUNCH

1:00	Benefits of Professionals
	    Personnel Team