[Blueboard] SITUATION REPORT - Monday, 08 October 2007
uppa at admu.edu.ph
Mon Oct 8 15:22:40 PHT 2007
Monday, 8 October 2007
The Situation Report of 8 October 2007, with relevant photos, is posted at
It may also be downloaded as a Word file from http://www.ateneo.edu/upp/sitrep_doc/Sitrep_081007.doc
COMMUNICATION: PLDT upgraded its voice and data services on campus with the installation of NxGN facilities in the Loyola Heights campus. This will allow PLDT easier installation, diagnostics of troubles and quick restoration of services.
The upgraded system however, will require a change in the telephone numbers, both PABX and direct lines. This means changes in calling cards, stationeries, brochures and other materials. Ateneo and Affiliated units will be affected by these changes. Details are being worked out with PLDT to reduce the inconvenience because of this.
SECURITY: The following lost personal belongings were returned to owners last week.
1. Recovered cell phone inside the tricycle (LHTODA White tricycle with body no. 156) being returned by honest tricycle driver JERRY D. ORO Saturday, 29 September.
2. Honest JSA personnel PABLO L. ODISTE handing over to security desk officer SG Reynaldo S Ramirez a Sony walkman he found inside a tin can at the football field last Monday, 1 October.
3. Sony Walkman being returned to owner who left the recorder in the field for a class experiment last Monday, 1 October.
4. Recovered HP laptop being returned by security desk officer SG Reynaldo S Ramirez to owner last Tuesday, 2 October.
5. Recovered cell phone being returned by security desk officer SSG Agrifino L Espadon, Jr. Wednesday, 3 October. The cell phone was found by SG Ponciano I Palac assigned at the Residence Halls.
TRAFFIC: The Grade School will be having their exams this week. Grade 2 to 7 will be dismissed at 11:00 a.m. Traffic will be heavier than normal from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon from Monday to Thursday.
Accidents on Katipunan:
A Nissan Frontier pick-up rammed the center island in front of Gate 3 at 7:00 p.m. last Wednesday, 3 October. The community is cautioned to slow down when approaching this area.
Another accident occurred at the U-Turn slot near Gate 2.5 at 10:00 p.m. last Sunday, 7 October. An SUV crossing Katipunan from the parking lot near National Bookstore was hit by a van heading towards the flyover. Both vehicles were seriously damaged but there were no injuries.
MAINTENANCE: The break in the bad weather allowed repairs to be done on campus roads over the weekend.
Potholes on the section of the diversion road near Gate 3 before and after the repairs.
Sections of the Gonzaga carpark under repair.
Please email comments to iescuadro at ateneo.edu
Visit the University Physical Plant website at http://www.ateneo.edu/index.php?p=472
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard