[Blueboard] Memo to the University Community

Juliana K. Alampay jalampay at ateneo.edu
Wed Oct 3 09:34:46 PHT 2007

ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY

Office of the President

To:                   THE UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY

From:               THE PRESIDENT

Re:                   TRIP FROM OCTOBER 7-15, 2007

            I will leave for the US on Sunday, October 7 to attend the Board Meeting of Regis University. I will return to Manila on Monday, October 15.

            DR. ANTONETTE PALMA-ANGELES, Academic Vice President will be officer-in-charge during my absence.

            My office has my contact address.

                                                                                                      BIENVENIDO F. NEBRES, S.J.