[Blueboard] Pugadlawin October 6 general assembly

ptuano at ateneo.edu ptuano at ateneo.edu
Mon Oct 1 11:25:26 PHT 2007

Dear Friends,

The Pugad-Lawin will have a general assembly on Oct 6,
2007, Saturday, at the Calungsod Center, Loyola School
of Theology, Ateneo de Manila University, from 8:00 am
to  12:00 noon.

This is a good opportunity for us to catch up on what
each has been doing, and also to discuss what needs to
be done for the coming 2010 elections.  Undeniably,
while the election is still more than 2 years from
now, a lot of work must be done.   Furthermore, a lot
of challenges confront the COMELEC today, notably the
involvement of its chair, Benjamin Abalos in the
NBN-ZTE controversy and the threat of his impeachment
by the lower house.

As a group, then, we need to map out our present and
future actions.  This is the main reason for the
meeting.  It cannot be stressed more that your
presence is very important.  The morning meeting will
cover the following:

8:00 -- 8:30	 registration
8:30 -- 8:45	 introduction and welcome
8:45 -- 9:45	 updates -- what each group did in
                  the 2007 elections
			Bantay Pangako
			Bantay Bilang
			Pinoy Voters' Academiy
			(2 more groups c/o ISO)
			Lente

9:45 -- 10:00	 break
10:00 -- 10:45    lecture/ discussion
		    national situation, present
                    and future challenges
10:45 -- 12:00	 planning

We sincerely hope that you can join us in this
meeting.  Please feel free to contact any of the
following to confirm your attendance, or if you have
concerns and questions.

Benjie Tolosa	0920 9040756	benjtolosa at gmail.con
Apple Santiago Oreta	0917 8574231
appleoreta at yahoo.com