[Blueboard] Healthy & Hassle Free Gift Packs Coupled with the Gift of Education at Pathways

Solvie T. Nubla snubla at ateneo.edu
Thu Nov 29 17:00:00 PHT 2007

Please post, thank you!

Dear Friends,

Enjoy hassle-free shopping for loved ones, business associates and friends
this Christmas at Pathways. We offer two unique delightful and healthy
gift packs specially prepared by our public high school seniors -- GRAINS
OF HOPE (organic brown rice) and the well-loved BENGUET COFFEE gift packs.

Please click here to view the products:
http://www.pathwaysphilippines.org/activities

With each gift pack comes the fulfillment of a dream as the proceeds
add to a pooled fund for the college education of the Pathways scholars.

What better way to spread the Yuletide cheer than enjoying more time
with loved ones coupled with the opportunity to give a deserving public
school student the gift of quality college education.

Each gift pack costs P 150. For orders, please call us at (632) 426-6001
local 4045-4048 or (632) 920-0153 or email Ira Tamis at itamis at ateneo.edu