[Blueboard] ACED's Pinakamaligayang Paskong Regalo 2007!!!

Joel Mark B. Barredo jbarredo at ateneo.edu
Wed Nov 28 17:35:40 PHT 2007

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Merry Christmas po!

It is once again that special time of year where unbridled bliss
becomes  the theme and motto. In this time of great giving, Christmas
2007, the Ateneo Center for Educational Development (ACED) family would
like to bring forth the greatness of God's gifts and again realize
countless Christmas wishes and life-dreams! We shall again touch their
hearts with our burning spirit and joyful smiles, so that they in turn
can smile and feel the love this season brings...

The ACED Family is happy to present to you the most meaningful gifts for
Christmas 2007...

***Paskeyk Para sa Paslit***

Last year, through your support, our Paskeyk project helped realize the
life-dreams of 700 indigent pupils from our partner schools in Payatas.
This year, we are again knocking on your kindest hearts and hungry
stomachs to avail of ACED's PASKEKYS PARA SA PASLIT, now CHEAPER and more
SUMPTUOUS!

Paskeyks come in three delicious flavors:

Triple Chocolate
Chocolate Decadent
Carrot Cake

and in two sizes
3 inches: Php 60.00
6 inches: Php 200.00

Also Available, Merry Christmas Cupkeyks!

2 pieces: Php 45.00
4 pieces: Php 75.00

All Paskeyks and cupkeyks come in a special box with ribbon and card.

for more details: please click this link:
http://www.ateneo.edu/ateneo/www/SiteFiles/ACED%20Paskeyks.pdf

***Pinag-PALA (Paskong Alay at Likha ng mga Anghel) Cards***

The Pinag-PALA Card Christmas Card Project involved all grade six students
from ACED's eight partner public elementary schools in Bagong Silangan,
Culiat, Novaliches and Payatas. Participants each made a christmas card
with the theme "Maligayang Pasko...Para sa Akin (Merry Christmas..For
Me).

Through these cards, our public students have the opportunity to tell to
the world, that amidst hardship and poverty,  how excited and blissful
they are for the coming Jesus Christ,who for them is the perfect example
of ENDLESS LOVE, JOY, HOPE and LIFE!!!

One box set includes a winning Christmas card from each public school.

Eight Cards (in a red or green box with envelopes)
Php 100.00 only

for card designs and more details,
http://www.ateneo.edu/ateneo/www/SiteFiles/xmas%20card%20back.pdf

Paskeyks Para sa Paslit and Pinag-PALA Card projects will benefit the ACED
Christmas Gift-Giving for the most indigent pupils from our eight partner
schools in Payatas, Culiat, Bagong Silangan and Novaliches.

You can truly make someone's Christmas more meaningful and memomorable!
Let us again break our record and make new history by realizing more
Christmas wishes and life-dreams this Christmas!!!

*+*+*Please watch out for our 2008 Planner coming out this December!*+*+*

If you are interested to avail our Paskeyks, Pinag-PALA Cards and Planner
2008, please contact the ACED office through these numbers, 426-5693,
426-6001 loc. 4028 & 4029 and through e-mail address,
jbarredo at ateneo.edu--please look for Joel Barredo.

For bulk orders, payments can be done through budget transfer. We
are more than willing to deliver the Paskeyks ,Pinag-PALA cards and
Planner right at your office's door step!

Thank you and God bless you always!

Pinakamaligyang Pasko sa'yo,
ACED Family