[Blueboard] A RARE TFI CHRISTMAS OFFERING: THE INTELLECTUAL BIOGRAPHY OF FR. BEN NEBRES

LS FACULTY DEVELOPMENT facdev at admu.edu.ph
Wed Nov 28 16:30:19 PHT 2007

A RARE TFI CHRISTMAS OFFERING:
THE INTELLECTUAL BIOGRAPHY OF FR. BEN NEBRES

We would like to invite you to listen to the intellectual biography of our
beloved University President, Fr. Bienvenido Nebres, to be delivered on the
12th of December, Wednesday, at 4:30 pm at the JGSOM 211 (2nd floor, JGSOM
Building, right above the Ching Tan room).

In this special session, Fr. Ben will be answering the following questions:
1. What fuels his passion to serve and to excel?
2. What kept him faithful to the tasks that led to his achievements?
3. What was is like being a young academic on the path to academic excellence
and leadership?
4. What are the core values that led him to where he is?

We will be listening to him as a faculty member and a leader of our
University.  Hope to see you there for a festive afternoon of listening and
learning.  Light refreshments will be served. Thank you.

This is counted as a TFI follow-up session.

Cara Galang Fernandez
TFI Coordinator

For RSVP please contact Marla of the OVPLS (loc 5004)
--
Faculty Development Program
Tel No. : 5004