[Blueboard] Give a book this Christmas — “Embraced by God” by Fr. JJ Jesena, SJ

Lyn Catubig acatubig at ateneo.edu
Wed Nov 28 16:28:48 PHT 2007

For this Christmas season, Fr. Arsenio “JJ” C. Jesena, SJ, has published
a new book of 40 fascinating chapters, a treasury of spiritual and human
wisdom – the 4th in his Yayee series, “Embraced by God.”

Father JJ wrote much of the book but many others kindly helped him. Ali
Figueroa designed the cover and layout while Joey Velasco painted the
front and back covers.

“Our book is very Jesuit, and very Ignatian. And very relevant. And very
human. It is very much like you—and me. It speaks of our hunger and our
depression, our thirst for love and for God. It speaks of finding God in
all things. And our contemplation for obtaining love. But in almost
every page, it tells us about the heroes of God,” says Father JJ.

Give copies of  “Yayee 4: Embraced by God”as gifts to your friends and
loved ones! “Yayee 4: Embraced by God” by Fr. Arsenio “JJ” C. Jesena,
SJ, is available for sale at Php 300 per copy at the A-Shop souvenir
store at the Xavier Hall ground floor, Central Administration building,
beginning December 3 – telephone 4266001 local 4097, 4080 and 3399, and
the Jesuit Communications Foundation at the Sonolux Building – telephone
4255971. You may order copies through email directly with Father JJ
- junisj at yahoo.com or mobile number 0917 625 0038.

Read the review
<http://www.ateneo.edu/ateneo/www/UserFiles/71/2007/nov2007/docs/Fr_Jesena_SJ.pdf>Read
also: Embraced by God by James B. Reuter
<http://www.philstar.com/archives.php?aid=2007112375&type=2>
(www.Philstar.com) The Philippine Star November 24 2007 issue, Opinion
Section, "At 3 a.m." on pages 12 and 14.

Yayee-4-Cover_Page_1.jpg

Yayee-4-Cover_Page_2