[Blueboard] ACED's Pinag-PALA Cards: Help make an indigent pupil's wish come true :)

Joel Mark B. Barredo jbarredo at ateneo.edu
Tue Nov 27 10:22:03 PHT 2007

The Pinag-PALA (Paskong Alay at Likha ng mga Anghel)Card Christmas Card
Project involved all grade six students from ACED's eight partner public
elementary schools in Bagong Silangan, Culiat, Novaliches and Payatas.
Participants each made a christmas card with the theme "Maligayang
Pasko...Para sa Akin (Merry Christmas..For Me).

Through these cards, our public students have the opportunity to tell to
the world, that amidst hardship and poverty,  how excited and blissful
they are for the coming Jesus Christ,who for them is the perfect example
of ENDLESS LOVE, JOY, HOPE and LIFE!!!

One box set includes a winning christmas card from each public school.
Eight Cards (in a red or green box with envelopes) for Php 100.00 only

for card designs and more details,
http://www.ateneo.edu/ateneo/www/SiteFiles/xmas%20card%20back(3).pdf

*+*+*Please watch out for our 2008 Planner coming out this December!*+*+*

If you are interested to avail our Paskeyks, Pinag-PALA Cards and Planner
2008, please contact the ACED office through these numbers,  426-5693,
426-6001 loc. 4028 & 4029 and through e-mail address,
jbarredo at ateneo.edu--please look for Joel Barredo

For bulk orders, payments can be done through budget transfer. We are more
than willing to deliver the Paskeyks ,Pinag-PALA cards and Planner right
at your office's door step!

Thank you and God bless you always!

Pinakamaligyang Pasko sa'yo,
ACED Family