[Blueboard] Feast of Christ the King

Efren Debulgado edebulgado at ateneo.edu
Thu Nov 22 10:42:03 PHT 2007

Feast of Christ the King
November 25, 2007 (Sunday)

Mass 10:30 am
with Fr. Celerino Reyes, S.J. as Main Celebrant

Main Chapel, San Jose Seminary
Ateneo de Manila University

We will also remember and pray for Fr. Francis E. Reilly, S.J.
on the occasion of his 85th birthday anniversary (November 26, 2007).
Fr. Reilly started this Ateneo alumni tradition of celebrating
the Feast of Christ the King through prayer and fellowship.

For those who are interested, we have also lined up activities related
to the
"Mystery of the Shroud of Turin "  (The Philippine Exhibition)  on the
same day.
These activities provide an opportunity to discover more about our faith
through science.

    11:30 am -  12:00 noon    Briefing/Overview about the Shroud of Turin
                                       by Fr. Daniel McNamara, S.J.
                                       Main Chapel, San Jose Seminary

     12:00 noon - 12:30        Feast Day Salo-salo

       12:30 noon                        Departure time from Katipunan
                            Trip to the Exhibit at the 1st Flr, SM Mall
of Asia

       3:00 pm                   Viewing of "Mystery of the Shroud of
                                              Turin"   at the 1st Flr,
SM Mall of Asia

        4:00 pm                 Closing activity:  Merienda
                                    (Optional: Post-Exhibit Group
Reflection-Sharing)
                          SM Mall of Asia

Entrance tickets for the exhibit are at Php 250 but if there are more
participants in our group, we can get a discount.
Ateneo alumni are encouraged to bring their family and friends  to any
or all of the events lined up for our celebration of the Feast of Christ
the King.

If possible, please confirm your participation to the Exhibit through
Raquel Cabrieto (email address: rcabrieto at gmail. com
<http://us.f347.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=rcabrieto@gmail.com>)
and/or Patria Gwen M.L. Borcena   (email address: patria_gwen@ yahoo.com
<http://us.f347.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=patria_gwen@yahoo.com>).
You may also confirm your participation on the day itself.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51443/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>