[Blueboard] ACED's Merry Paskeyks Para sa Paslit 2007

Joel Mark B. Barredo jbarredo at ateneo.edu
Sun Nov 18 11:56:18 PHT 2007

Dear Friends and Colleagues!

Good News and Merry Christmas!

It is once again that special time of year where unbridled bliss becomes
the theme and motto. In this time of great giving, Christmas 2007, the
Ateneo Center for Educational Development (ACED) would like to bring
forth the greatness of God's gifts and again realize countless Christmas
wishes and life-dreams! We shall again touch their hearts with our
burning spirit and joyful smiles, so that they in turn can smile and feel
the love this season brings.

To start of a blissful and meaningful Christmas season, the ACED family is
once again offering--> the PASKEYKS PARA SA PASLIT...NOW BETTER, CHEAPER
and MORE SUMPTUOUS THAN EVER!

Paskeyks come in three delicious flavors:

Triple Chocolate
Chocolate Decadent
Carrot Cake

and in two sizes

3 inches: Php 60.00
6 inches: Php 200.00

Also Available, Merry Christmas Cupkeyks!

3 pieces: Php 55.00
6 pieces: Php 130.00

All cakes and cupkeyks come in a special box with ribbon and card.

for more details,please click on the link:
http://www.ateneo.edu/ateneo/www/SiteFiles/ACED%20Paskeyks.pdf

*************************************

Paskeyks Para sa Paslit will benefit the ACED Christmas Gift-Giving for
800 indigent pupils from our eight partner schools in Payatas, Culiat,
Bagong Silangan and Novaliches.

The Paskeyk can truly be a perfect gift for your family, friend, student
and colleague! You can truly make someone's Christmas more meaningful and
memomorable!

If you are interested to avail our Paskeyks, please contact the ACED
office through these numbers, 426-5693, 426-001 loc. 4028 & 4028 and
through e-mail address, jbarredo at ateneo.edu--please look for Joel.

For bulk orders, payments can be done through budget transfer. We are more
than willing to deliver the Paskeyks right at your office's door step!

Thank you and May God bless you Always!

Napakaligayang Pasko,
ACED Family :)