[Blueboard] New CD

L/S Campus Ministry Office ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Thu Nov 15 11:44:03 PHT 2007

SING OF HIM
(More Prayers from the Upper Room)

featuring Bubbles Bandojo, rc, Susay Valdez, rc and friends with
Arnel dC Aquino, SJ and Mr. Jampao Reyes as arrangers and pianists.

Only This I Want, Yahweh, the Faithful One, Dwelling Place, Song of Ruth,
Father, Mercy, Holy Darkness, Amazing Grace. . .

They are familiar to us, many of these songs. But now arranged for and sung by
two voices, they speak to us anew.  For these songs are celebrations of a very
special friendship: that between God and us.  Friendship between God and us?
A tremendous, astonishing, unbelievable gift. A lasting grace.

And so, with hearts full of awe and longing, we follow Him who first called us
His friends. May the friendship of Jesus lead you through your heart’s own
seasons, across lakes and hills, through crowd and quiet, darkness to light.

And may these songs of friendship become truly your prayers from the Upper
Room, forged by broken bread and shared cup, and one irrevocable, self-
emptying Love.

CDs are now available at the Campus Ministry Office, Ground Floor of the MVP
Center for Student Leadership at a pre-launch price of P 250.00.

Loyola Schools Campus Ministry Office
Ateneo de Manila University
Ground Floor, MVP-CSL Building
Tel.#:426-6001 to 10 local 5161