[Blueboard] Congratulations WINNERS! Mystery Caller Program

personnel at admu.edu.ph personnel at admu.edu.ph
Thu Nov 8 09:57:23 PHT 2007

For those who are having problems with the hyperlink...

Congratulations to the winners of the Mystery Caller Program
3rd Phase-Customer Service Training Program

Jessica T. Alvarez	  LS-Ateneo Language Center
Floser B. Jao	          LS-College Guidance Office
Julieta C. Bautista	  Office of Univ. Dev’t/Alumni Relations
Mercelita S. Itucas	  Office of Univ. Dev’t/Alumni Relations
Waldetrudes M. Cueto	  Rizal Library
Flordeliza A. Domingo	  Rizal Library
Gabriel L. Garbo	  Rizal Library
Annalyn P. Parayaoan	  Rizal Library
Florida S. Valdez	  Rizal Library

A celebration is set for the group as a reward for a job well done on November
16, lunch time.

WINNERS, please call Marrisse at local 4126 for attendance and details of the
celebration.

TOP PERFORMER OF THE MONTH will be announced and AWARDED on the same day.

ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The training program, High Impact Call Handling is a half-day session offered
to frontline staff, particularly those who frequently receive telephone
calls.

At the end of the half-day training, the participants will be able to:

o  Understand the importance of communication techniques in telephone
transactions; and
o  Build a professional image over the phone

Maximum number of participants for each half-day session is 25.
Our resource speaker is from Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company.

How do I qualify for the Mystery Caller Program?

•  Enlist in the HICH Training Program by e-mailing mfernandez at ateneo.edu
•  Attend the HICH Training Program
•  Apply what you have learned from the training program

BE THE NEXT TOP PERFORMER OF THE MONTH