[Blueboard] MIS ADVISORY: May 25, 2007 12:15pm

MIS Team misteam at admu.edu.ph
Fri May 25 12:27:33 PHT 2007

MIS ADVISORY
May 25, 2007 12:15 pm

Seniors Internet Enlistment

The response time of AISIS has dramatically improved after several iterations of performance tuning. We have recorded a total of 1450 students who have already enlisted. Please continue to check your enlisted classes for changes in schedule and/or additional classes.

Online Submission and Posting of Grades

We recommend that our faculty members submit their grades early to avoid the expected heavy server load and volume of network traffic on May 29 and 30 2007, the start of Sophomore Internet Enlistment.

Rest assured the LS-MIS Office is continually taking steps to improve the performance of AISIS.

Thank you very much!

MIS Team
Management Information Systems Office, Loyola Schools
ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY
Katipunan Road, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Phone: (632) 426.6001 to 09 loc 5170/5171
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. Ateneo de Manila University is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.