[Blueboard] Thanksgiving Mass for Volunteers and Volunteerism, May 27, 5 pm

Benjamin T. Tolosa, Jr. btolosa at ateneo.edu
Fri May 25 07:09:03 PHT 2007

Dear Friends,

We would like to invite you to a Thanksgiving Mass in celebration of the
spirit of volunteerism and vigilance that we have witnessed in the last
elections even amidst the formidable obstacles to building genuine
democracy in the Philippines.  We will be praying for the Lord's
continuing grace and strength as we pursue what is a difficult and
challenging task of defending and deepening democratic institutions, in
the next several days and in the longer term.

Sunday, 27 May 2007
5 pm, Loyola House of Studies Oratory (3rd floor)

Main Celebrant:
Very Rev. Daniel Patrick Huang, S.J.
Provincial Superior, Philippine Province of the Society of Jesus

Homilist:
Fr. Jose Magadia, S.J.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Loyola Schools
Rector, Loyola House of Studies

Benjamin T. Tolosa, Jr., Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Political Science