[Blueboard] Last Call for Brigada Eskwela 2007 Donations and Volunteers!

Joel Mark B. Barredo jbarredo at ateneo.edu
Mon May 21 17:47:21 PHT 2007

Dear Friends and Advocates of Educational Development,

Greetings of Peace in Christ!

First and foremost, we would like to thank those who have already given
their hearts and shared their gifts and blessings for this meaningful
project! So much has been done yet so much has yet to be realized! For
the last time, we humbly ask for your donations and participation as
Brigada Eskwela volunteers!

You can donate...
For as small as fifty pesos, you can help renovate a three school
chairs, a hundred pesos can rehabilitate a classroom blackboard...
The ACED family is more than willing to pick-up your donations from
your office!! Your PISO can help realize countless dreams!

You can be a volunteer...
Join the ACED family and the Payatas community in renovating or
rehabilitating the schools on May 24-26,2007.  Join us for one day or for
one week! Free Transportation to the schools!

May 24, 2007 & May 25, 2007- Library Painting and Mural Painting at
Payatas B Annex Elementary School!

May 26, 2007- Cleaning of Classrooms and School Facilities at Payatas C
Elementary School!

Please call Ms. Mai Francia through loc. 4017 or Loc. 4027.

Thank you so much and God Bless you!

In Christ,
ACED Family