[Blueboard] Job Opening at the Ateneo School of Government
Harvey S. Keh
hkeh at ateneo.edu
Thu May 17 11:36:02 PHT 2007
Program Assistant for Youth Leadership and Social Entrepreneurship
The Ateneo de Manila University- School of Government aims to provide
quality education and training for current and future public sector
leaders of the Philippines . Recently, it established a youth leadership
and social entrepreneurship program that aims to develop future Filipino
leaders both on the local and national level. The program also aims to
promote the spirit of social entrepreneurship and social innovation among
public and private sector institutions in the Philippines .
We are currently looking for a Program Assistant for Youth Leadership and
Social Entrepreneurship whose main tasks will be the following:
· Assisting the Program Director in organizing youth leadership
and social entrepreneurship training activities and seminars.
· Assisting the Program Director in developing and implementing a
Research Program focused on Social Entrepreneurship in the Philippines .
· Assisting the Program Director in developing grant proposals and
· Assisting the Program Director in developing and implementing
the Social Enterprise Laboratory.
Minimum Requirements for this position are as follow:
· College Graduate, preferably Management or Social
· Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
· Must have good communication skills
· Must be able to work with minimum supervision
· Must be flexible and responsible
· Prior leadership experience is an advantage
· Must be willing to travel
Interested applicants may bring their resume and a copy of their
transcript of records to the Center for Community Services ( CCS ),
Social Development Complex, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights ,
Quezon City . You can also email them to harveykeh at gmail.com. Applications
will be accepted until June 15,2007.
THE SEVEN SINS IN OUR WORLD
1. WEALTH WITHOUT WORK.
2. PLEASURE WITHOUT CONSCIENCE.
3. KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT CHARACTER.
4. COMMERCE WITHOUT MORALITY.
5. SCIENCE WITHOUT HUMANITY.
6. WORSHIP WITHOUT SACRIFICE.
7. POLITICS WITHOUT PRINCIPLES.
---- Mahatma Ghandi
More information about the Blueboard