[Blueboard] Namfrel QC needs you NOW!

Gita Luz gita_luz at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 01:49:34 PHT 2007

YOU
are needed
NOW!

QC Quick Count (Bantay Bilang)
needs YOU to volunteer

How
Walk-in volunteers can go to MVP at any of these times:
3:00 am/pm, 7:00 am/pm, 11:00 am/pm.

When
Shifts are from May 15 onwards:
12am - 4am
4am - 8am
8am - 12pm
12pm - 4pm
4pm - 8pm
8pm - 12am

Where
MVP Center for Leadership, Loyola Schools, Ateneo de Manila University

Why
Because your country needs YOU to help ensure clean&honest elections
AND
Because we need to step it up so that we can reach at least 70% by this week (so far, we have only computed around 12%)

Questions?
Text 09176031683 or email gita_luz at yahoo.com

Volunteered already? We still need your help!

Can't drop by? Do your part by recruiting volunteers

A lot have already responded to the call of volunteerism,
but we still need YOU to help out